- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, 2001 - BS
- Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY, 2001-2005 - MD
- Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, 2005-2006 - Internship
- Department of Anesthesiology, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY, 2006-2009 - Residency
- PubMed Search
- Maloney L, Zach K, Page C, Tewari N, Tito M, Seidman P.
Integration of a Low-Cost Introductory Ultrasound Curriculum Into Existing Procedural Skills Education for Preclinical Medical Students.
J Ultrasound Med. 2016 Dec 27
- Maloney LM, Seidman PA, Zach KM, Tewari NK, Tito MF, Page CR.
Use of gelatin puzzle phantoms to teach medical students isolated ultrasound transducer movements and fundamental concepts.
BMC Med Educ. 2020 Jan 29;20(1):26.