What are the seven unique qualities of our program?
- Intense thyroid sonography and FNA training starting with the first month of training.
- Hands on experience with all insulin pump and continuous glucose monitoring systems currently on the market.
- Innovative interdisciplinary wellness activities where you will meet other fellows from Stony Brook. You are not alone on this journey!
- Nurturing faculty who are invested in mentoring fellows to develop the skills needed to succeed.
- Unique opportunities to attend a variety of meetings and conferences just for fellows throughout the year.
- Interactive rotations in Pediatrics, Reproductive Endocrinology, Bariatric and Nuclear medicine that enhances our well rounded curriculum.
- A rich inpatient diabetes program which includes NPs, RD and RN CDEs that help support the care of our inpatient diabetes program.