Considering applying to graduate school? Click here for information about our Ph.D. program, and here for information about our master's program!
- Congratulations to graduate student Afrinash Ahamad (Ge lab) on her recent publication in Frontiers in Neuroscience, "Early Dendritic Morphogenesis of Adult-Born Dentate Granule Cells Is Regulated by FHL2" (3/24/2020)
- Congratulations to Meagan Conner, PhD candidate in the Kritzer lab, on her paper accepted in European Journal of Neuroscience: “Domain-Specific Contributions of Biological Sex and Sex Hormones to What, Where, and When Components of Episodic-Like Memory in Adult Rats." doi.org/10.1111/ejn.14676 (1/16/20)
- Congratulations to Postdoctoral Associate Hillary Schiff (Maffei lab) on receiving an NIH Postdoctoral National Research Service Award for her research on “Maturation of inhibitory circuits in the gustatory cortex and expression of taste preferences.” (12/12/2019)
- Congratulations to Postdoctoral Associate Hillary Schiff (Maffei lab) who tied for 2nd place for her talk, "You Are What You Ate" at the Postdoc Spotlight event on Nov. 14, hosted by the Stony Brook University Office of Postdoctoral Affairs. (11/15/2019)
- Congratulations to Kelvin Chan (Wollmuth/Hsieh Lab), MSTP, Graduate Program in Neuroscience for receiving a Student Achievement Award from the Rheumatology Research Foundation. “Lupus auto-antibodies act as positive allosteric modulators at GluN2A-containing NMDA receptors to induce excitotoxicity and spatial memory deficits” will be presented at American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting in November, 2019. (9/30/2019)
- Congratulations to Assistant Professor Memming Park for securing a Faculty Early Career Development Program (CAREER) award from the National Science Foundation. (8/23/2019)
Follow us on Twitter @SBUNeurobiology for our current events.
Learn More >