- The Department of Neurobiology and Behavior is currently recruiting two tenure track faculty members at the Assistant or Associate Professor levels. Applications close on November 4, 2019.
- Congratulations to Assistant Professor Memming Park for securing a Faculty Early Career Development Program (CAREER) award from the National Science Foundation. (8/23/2019)
- Congratulations to the Ge-Xiong lab for their recent paper in Nature Communications. Former postdoc Jia Wang used live imaging methods to show that adjacent new neurons coordinate lateral dispersion, which is important for circuit integration (7/25/19)
- Congratulations to Jia Shen (Ge and Xiong labs) for her recent paper in Neuron uncovering a neurovascular coupling network that regulates experience-induced neurogenesis in the adult brain (6/27/19)
- Congratulations to Kelvin Chan (Wollmuth lab) for winning the outstanding poster award at the Gordon Research Conference on Excitatory synapses and brain function (6/14/2019)
- Congratulations to Dr. Alfredo Fontanini for being promoted to the rank of Professor with Tenure in the School of Medicine (4/30/2019)
- Congratulations to Prof. Memming Park for winning the 2019 Discovery Prize Competition! (4/23/2019) → Read more
- Congratulations to Olivia Swanson (Maffei lab) for winning the 3 Minute Thesis competition (4/16/2019)
- Congratulations to Prof. Maya Shelly for receiving a 2019 Godfrey Excellence in Teaching Award (4/8/2019)
- Congratulations to Allen Chen (Ge and Xiong labs) for being awarded an NIH/NIMH NRSA F30 Fellowship to study dopaminergic modulation in auditory decision-making. Expected start date 4/3/2019 (4/3/2019)
- Congratulations to Luca Mazzucato, Giancarlo La Camera and Alfredo Fontanini for their recent paper in Nat Neurosci proposing a new model of general expectation in gustatory cortex (4/1/2019) → Read more: SBU news - Quanta article
>> More news...
Learn More >