POST-OP, the Department's semi-annual newsletter, offers a range of information about our programs in patient care, education, research, and community service, plus health information and other news of interest to our community and beyond.
To receive a complimentary free subscription to POST-OP, please send request with your complete postal mailing address. To view POST-OP online, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (download free copy).
- Performing Prenatal/Fetal Surgery to Give New Lives a Chance
- Joining the Elite for Heart Bypass in the United States and Canada
- Introducing Our New Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon Oncology Specialist
- Performing Long Island's First Fully Robotic Whipple to Treat Pancreatic Cancer
- Using New State-of-the-Art Hybrid Operating Rooms for Cardiac & Vascular Surgeries
- Multidisciplinary Appointments Offer Quality-of-Life Benefits to Patients with Head/Neck Cancer
- Bariatric Surgery Program Earns Blue Distinction Designation — Before/After Photos Tell It All
- Understanding "Mesh" Used in Hernia Repairs: Clarifying the Controversy over Safety
- Residency Update & Alumni News
- Division Briefs … Plus More!
|To All Alumni of Our General Surgery Residency Program: We invite you to contribute recent news about yourself for publication in the Alumni News section of POST-OP. Please use this online form to submit your information. Thank you.|