POST-OP, the Department's semi-annual newsletter, offers a range of information about our programs in patient care, education, research, and community service, plus health information and other news of interest to our community and beyond.
To receive a complimentary free subscription to POST-OP, please send request with your complete postal mailing address. To view POST-OP online, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (download free copy).
- LI's First Pancreatic Cancer Center & Pancreatitis Center Are Here at Stony Brook Medicine, with National Pancreas Foundation's "Seal of Approval"
- Our Vascular Services Established at Long Island Community Hospital
- Introducing New Faculty: Cardiothoracic Surgeon + Plastic Surgeon + Trauma/General Surgeon
- Helping Girl to Keep Dancing with Novel Reconstructive Rotationplasty Surgery
- Saving Infant Boy Born with Life-Threatening Congenital Abdominal Wall Defect
- First in Suffolk to Offer Truly State-of-the-Art Laser Treatment for Severe Burn Scars
- Achieving Higher Lung Cancer Survival Rates with Multidisciplinary Care Using Team Approach
- Clinical Trial Aims to Advance Care for Disabling Vein Disease, Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- FAQs about Pain Before, During, and After Head and Neck Cancer — How to Gain Control of It
- History of Our Department from Its Founding until Now, 45 Years of Advancement
- Alumni News & Division Briefs
- Plus More!
|To All Alumni of Our General Surgery Residency Program: We invite you to contribute recent news about yourself for publication in the Alumni News section of POST-OP. Please use this online form to submit your information. Thank you.|