- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- New York Medical College (1978)
- General Surgery, SUNY-Stony Brook
- Colon and Rectal Surgery, University of Illinois College of Medicine in Urbana-Champaign, IL
Affiliated Specialty Center
- Management of diseases of the anus, rectum and colon, including:
- Anal fissure and fistula
- Colon, rectal, and anal cancer
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn's disease
- Colon polyps
- Rectal prolapse
Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Department of Surgery, Health Sciences Center T18-046B
Stony Brook Medicine
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8191
For patient care information, including insurance participation and practice locations, click here.
- Selected for inclusion in past editions (2001-14) and the latest edition (2015) of the Castle Connolly Guide, Top Doctors: New York Metro Area, representing the top 10% of physicians in the New York Metropolitan area
- Leiboff AR. Vertically drained closed incision NPWT. A novel method for managing surgical incisions: a case series. J Wound Care 2014;23:623-9.
- Leiboff AR, Crowley M, Spano L, Zito G, Dennis C. Intraoperative high-flow antegrade irrigation. A new bowel-cleansing system. Dis Colon Rectum 1985;28:323-32.
- Leiboff AR, Soroff HS. The treatment of generalized peritonitis by closed postoperative peritoneal lavage. A critical review of the literature. Arch Surg 1987;122:1005-10.