Logon to and click on View Courses. Select a course and click on the name of the course. The course schedule can be accessed.
AOA Medical Student Honor Society (Website is under construction)
How will you know what’s going on?
The Office of Undergraduate Medical Education has a standard once a week email called “TGIF”. This email will fill you in on next week’s events, calendar concerns, what’s new and other important information. Other emails will occasionally be sent from administration in this office. Read the emails. Read the websites. Read our power points. Come to Town Meetings. Talk to your peers and to upper class members.
- Who to contact and how for academic difficulty, advising, counseling, course information.
- What to do if you have a needlestick or other exposure to blood borne pathogens.
- How to ask for a leave of absence. (Use CBase: Documents tab, then excused absence tab)
- What to do if you have to miss a mandatory class or session and when to do it. (Use CBase to request an excused absence.)
- The School’s Policies and Procedures (Read them. There is a wealth of information that is important to you.)
Your class reps will meet with the Vice Dean once a month to discuss issues that are important to you. They will also help to plan a monthly Town Meeting where you can voice your opinions and concerns to faculty and administration. Your feedback is very important to us. We can’t be responsive to your needs unless you communicate what they are to us.