Guidelines for Oral Presentations
- Talks must not exceed 15 minutes in duration, leaving 5 minutes for questions.
- We can accept only Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF files with a strong preference for files in PowerPoint’s .pptx format (no Keynote).
- The presentation screen is optimized for a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- The initial slide should include the presentation’s title and a comprehensive author list, and the succeeding slide should be devoted to any conflict of interest disclosures (if none, please state this).
- For your convenience, a speaker-ready area will be situated within proximity to the conference registration area, where files can be uploaded and previewed for any incompatibilities.
- In order to facilitate seamless proceedings, we strongly advocate for the preliminary submission of your presentation file. This can be achieved via Google Drive using the form at the following link: https://forms.gle/3h1W8zUXYUXGQyc37. Alternatively, files can be emailed to fully3D2023@stonybrookmedicine.edu(please note, this email account can only accommodate files 20MB or smaller in size). Rest assured that all files will be disposed of in a secure manner following the conclusion of the conference.
- Videos should be in QuickTime format (MPEG, MP4, MOV) and they should be embedded within the slide presentation file, if at all possible.
Guidelines for Poster Presentations
- Poster size is a maximum of 3 feet wide (0.9 meters) by 4 feet tall (1.2 meters). We do not have the capability to print them onsite, but there are fedex stores nearby (accessible by car/uber) if you would like to print your posters there