There are several courses offered for elective credit or for placement on the official transcript that documents student interest in global medical education. Completion of ten hours of curriculum is required for the Scholarly Concentration in Global Health.
- Global Health Journal Club (10 hours- MS1)
- Alternative curricular proposals to fufill the diadactic requirement are subject to approval.
- Medical Spanish
- International Research Elective
- International Clinical Elective
- International Language Immersion
Matriculated students may find details in CBASE
Global Health Ethics Resources: