- Aesculapius Award for Excellence in Medical Education
- Early Career Research Excellence Award
- Senior Research Excellence Award
- Excellence in Clinical Service Award
- The Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award Presented by the Arnold P. Gold Foundation
- Excellence in Faculty Mentoring Award
- Faculty Excellence in Student Mentoring Award
- Faculty Excellence in Resident/Fellow Mentoring Award
- Faculty Excellence in Graduate Student Mentoring Award
Let's show our appreciation for the excellent work being done by our faculty in the areas of research, teaching, clinical service, mentoring, and humanism — all critical aspects of the mission of the School of Medicine.
Nominations will be accepted through midnight, July 31, 2022. Awards will be presented at the Annual Faculty Awards Ceremony in the Fall 2022. Award recipients receive a small cash prize and are recognized on the Award Recipient wall.
All School of Medicine faculty members are eligible for consideration. Faculty members at our close affiliates are also eligible for consideration. Please note, past recipients can not be considered in the same category in which they previously received an award.
Applicant nominations are considered for three consecutive years. Candidates who were nominated in 2021 do not need to reapply for the same award in 2022. However, a new application can be submitted if there is additional evidence to support the candidate's nomination.