As a resident/fellow at Stony Brook Medicine, there are many resources available to you to help manage the daily demands of being a physician.
- Fatigue Mitigation Transportation Reimbursement
- Well Being Index - please see New Innovations for details
- Employee Assistance Program
- Marsha Tanenberg-Karant, M.D. provides free and confidential counseling services to all residents and fellows of Stony Brook Hospital.
- SUNY Perks
- Healthier U
Calendar of Events
- Paint Night - December 4, 2018
- Resident Appreciation Week - Week of January 28, 2019
- Wellness Fair - January 30, 2019
- December 1, 2017 - Puppy Social
- January 26, 2018 – Ron Epstein, MD
- February 7, 2018 – Resident Wellness Fair
- March 19, 2018 – Resident Bowling Tournament
- September 20, 2018 – Puppy Social
Resident/Fellow Wellness Committee Meetings are held once a month in the Dean’s Conference Room at 9am. Please contact the GME office if you are interested in joining the committee.