As a resident/fellow at Stony Brook Medicine, there are many resources available to you to help manage the daily demands of being a physician.
- Fatigue Mitigation Transportation Reimbursement
- Well Being Index - please see New Innovations for details
- Employee Assistance Program
- Marsha Tanenberg-Karant, M.D. and Lucian Manu, MD provides free and confidential counseling services to all residents and fellows of Stony Brook Hospital.
- SUNY Perks
- Healthier U
Calendar of Events
- August 21, 2019 - Financial Planning Seminar
- December 1, 2017 - Puppy Social
- January 26, 2018 – Ron Epstein, MD
- February 7, 2018 – Resident Wellness Fair
- March 19, 2018 – Resident Bowling Tournament
- September 20, 2018 – Puppy Social
- December 4, 2018 - Paint Night
- Resident Appreciation Week - Week of January 28, 2019
- January 30, 2019 - Wellness Fair
- March 18, 2019 - Resident Bowling Tournament
- May 31, 2019 - Ice Cream Social
- June 26, 2019 - Welcome Resident & Fellow BBQ
Resident/Fellow Wellness Committee Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month in the Dean’s Conference Room at 1pm. Please contact the GME office if you are interested in joining the committee.