Congratulations to Johansen Amin on his recent publication in Neuron:
- Amin JB, Gochman A, He M, Certain N, Wollmuth LP. NMDA Receptors Require Multiple Pre-opening Gating Steps for Efficient Synaptic Activity. Neuron. 2020 Nov 23:S0896-6273(20)30887-4. doi: 10.1016/j.neuron.2020.11.009. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33264592.
Class of 2020 SoM Awards:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Clinical Excellence Award
- Martin Stone Award (Ob/Gyn)
- Citizenship Award
- Gold Foundation Humanism Honor Society
- Kristin Harris Award (Psych)
- Stony Brook HOME Student Service Award
Congratulations to Tyler Guinn on being awarded the President's Distinguished Doctoral Student Award for 2020!
Congratulations to our 2019 MSTP Retreat Award Winners:
Rachel Kery, Best Talk
Alex Larkin, Best Poster
Aziz Rangwala, Best Poster
Congratulations to Tyler Guinn on winning the prestigious Department of Defense Graduate Fellowship!
To read the full article, see here: https://news.stonybrook.edu/sb_medicine/tyler-guinn-wins-prestigious-department-of-defense-graduate-fellowship/
Congratulations to Joanna Kim on her Best Poster Award at the 2019 APSA held in Chicago on April 5-7th!