- New York State Medical License and DEA Certificate.
- Completion of an ACGME accredited Orthopaedic Surgery or Plastic Surgery residency program.
- Certified transcript of scores for the USMLE (Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3)
- Completion of hand surgery fellowship application (can be found on the American Surgery for the Hand web site at assh.force.com/applications/s/fellowshiphome) with copy of applicant's medical school Dean's letter, medical school transcript, one page personal statement, CV, USMLE certified transcript of scores, and four letters of recommendation which should include one from the Program Director of applicant’s residency program and one from a hand surgeon.
- US citizenship, valid green card or J1 visa. Copy of visa/green card required.
- Personal Interview.