- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- SUNY Upstate Medical Center (1990)
- General Surgery, University of Illinois-Chicago
- Vascular Surgery, Ohio State University College of Medicine
Affiliated Specialty Centers
- All areas of arterial and venous surgery, using both conventional surgical techniques and minimally invasive endovascular techniques
- Arterial conditions related to carotid, aortic, and lower extremity diseases
- Venous conditions including varicose veins and venous insufficiency
- Lower extremity limb salvage
- Open and Endovascular hemodialysis access procedures
Division of Vascular and
Department of Surgery, Health Sciences Center T19-090
Stony Brook Medicine
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8191
Patient appointments: 631-638-1670
For patient care information, including insurance participation and practice locations, click here.
- Recipient of the Fabio Giron Teaching Award in Vascular Surgery (2013)
- Selected for inclusion in the Guide to America's Top Surgeons published by the Consumers' Research Council of America (2009)
- Brown KE, Fanciullo DJ, Hicks T, Landau DS, Baraniewski HM, Morasch MD, Matsumura JS, Pearce WH, Eskandari MK, Kibbe MR. Carotid artery stenting compared to carotid endarterectomy performed exclusively in a veteran population: one center's experience with midterm results. Ann Surg 2008;248:110-6.
- Landau D, Moomey C, Fiorella D. First-in-man experience with the ReVive PV peripheral thrombectomy device for the revascularization of below-the-knee embolic occlusions. J Endovasc Ther 2014;21:747-54.
- Ventarola DJ, Labropoulos N, Landau DS, Tassiopoulos AK, Loh SA. Tibioperoneal trunk aneurysm resulting in compartment syndrome with associated aneurysms of the popliteal and dorsalis pedis arteries. Ann Vasc Surg 2016;35:207.e11-6.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)