- Research Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati, India (2007); field, biotechnology
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), Troy, NY (2012); field, chemical engineering
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- Privo Technologies, LLC, Peabody, MA
- Tissue Engineering
- Rodent Models of Venous Thrombosis
- Microbiology of Acellular Dermal Matrices from Breast Reconstruction
- Rat Tumor Models
- Fluorescent Assays
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Department of Surgery, Health Sciences Center T19-060
Stony Brook Medicine
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8191
- PI, Small Grants Program Award, Department of Surgery, Stony Brook Medicine, to construct a tissue-engineered vascular graft (2017)
- Co-PI, Targeted Research Opportunity Program Clinical Research Awards ($80,000); project titled "The Role of Wound Vacs in Cancer Recurrence" (2017)
- PI, Targeted Research Opportunity Fusion Award ($80,000), Stony Brook University, to develop hybrid vascular grafts for vascular and reconstructive surgeries (2016)
- MIT Innovation Grant ($155,000), Deshpande Foundation, to develop a tissue-engineering approach coupled with drug delivery for the treatment of oral cancer (2013)
- Chandrashekar A, Singh G, Garry J, Sikalas N, Labropoulos N. Mechanical and biochemical role of fibrin within a venous thrombus. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2018;55:417-24.
- Goldberg M, Manzi A, Aydin E, Singh G, Khoshkenar P, Birdi A, LaPorte B, Krauskopf A, Powell G, Chen J, Langer R. Development of a nanoparticle-embedded chitosan sponge for topical and local administration of chemotherapeutic agents. J Nanotechnol Eng Med 2014;5:0409051-11.
- Lee V, Singh G, Trasatti JP, Bjornsson C, Xu X, Tran TN, Yoo SS, Dai G, Karande P. Design and fabrication of human skin by three-dimensional bioprinting. Tissue Eng Part C Methods 2014;20:473-84.
- Purama RK, Singh G, Majumder A, Dasu VV, Goyal A. Dextransucrase production by leuconostoc mesenteroides NRRL B-640 in bioreactor: effect of aeration and mathematical modelling. J Appl Biosci Biotech 2008;4:9-14.
- Purama RK, Singh G, Majumder A, Dasu VV, Goyal A. Dextransucrase production from Leuconostoc mesenteroides NRRL B-640 in batch fermentation. Int J Chem Sci 2007;5:1497-1504.
- Simmons TJ, Rivet CJ, Singh G, et al. Applications of carbon nanotubes to wound healing biotechnology. In: Nagarajan R, editor. ACS Symposium Series: Nanomaterials for Biomedicine 2012;7:155–74.
- Singh G, Karande P. Peptide-mediated transdermal drug delivery. In: Dragicevic N, Maibach HI, editors. Percutaneous Penetration Enhancers: Chemical Methods in Penetration Enhancement. Berlin: Springer, 2015: 353-61.
- Singh G, Klein G, Khan S, Bui D, Dagum A. Development of a novel way to create larger vascular conduits of different biomaterials. Plast Reconstruct Surg Glob Open 2017;5:28-9.
- Outstanding Oral Presentation, Department of Surgery Research Day, Stony Brook Medicine (2016)
- National Science Foundation Panelist, Graduate Research Fellowship Program (2016)
- Postdoc Travel Award for Travel to ERC + EPSRC Joint Meeting in Brussels, Belgium (2016)
- Second Prize, Poster Competition, Annual Clinic Day, Nassau Surgical Society (2015)
- MIT KI Appreciation Award (2014)
- Howard P. Isermann Fellowship RPI, Troy, NY (2007)
- IT Carlow Fellowship for Research Internship in Ireland (2006)