- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Co-Chief, Mastery in General Surgery
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine (2006)
- General Surgery, North Shore–Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Affiliated Specialty Center
- Acute care surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Benign biliary disease
- Colorectal surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Laparoscopic hernia repair
- Surgical endoscopy
Division of Bariatric, Foregut, and Advanced Gastrointestinal Surgery
Department of Surgery, Health Sciences Center T18-040
Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8191
- Schnur J, Dolgin S, Vohra N, Soffer S, Glick R. Pitfalls in prenatal diagnosis of unusual congenital abdominal wall defects. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2008;21:135-9.
- Schnur J, Nguyen S, Divino C, Heimann T, Vidal C. Coexisting rectal and urachal carcinoma: a case report. Am J Clin Oncol 2009;32:220-1.
- Nguyen SQ, Divino CM, Buch KE, Schnur J, Weber KJ, Katz LB, Reiner MA, Aldoroty RA, Herron DM. Postoperative pain after laparoscopic ventral hernia repair: a prospective comparison of sutures versus tacks. JSLS 2008;12:113-6.
- Associate Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Society of American Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons