Recruitment Innovation Consultation
The CTS provides recruitment support, counsel and assistance to investigators and coordinators who may be facing problems recruiting potential participants. At times, a low participant recruitment outcome may keep studies from reaching their full potential, critical landmarks or simply canceled due to lack of participation. Our Recruitment Innovation Coordinator provides Stony Brook’s clinical research community with the resources necessary to support efficient and effective study enrollment techniques.
Available services include:
- Provide educational consults to strengthen recruitment progress for investigators and research staff
- Feasibility evaluations through data-driven and population discovery
- Provide a centralized resource of information and support related to addressing recruiting potential research participants
- Assisting researchers in the preparation or review of recruiting techniques
- Ensuring appropriate institutional oversight of advertisement procedures permitted by the institution IRB protocols
- Community and participant engagement
- Social marketing and communications planning including quotes on local Radio and TV ads etc.
- Assistance with recruiting methods including access to Stony Brook Medicine, Stony Brook University and surrounding communities
Consult with an expert!
Please contact Recruitment Innovation Coordinator
Natalka Fallon: 631-638-2363