Nand Relan, Ph.D.
•Medical Physicist of Nuclear Medicine
•Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology, Health Sciences and Biomedical Engineering
- American Board of Radiology, Nuclear Medicine Physics
- Ph.D., Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India
- Mini-Fellowship in Positron Emission Tomography, Columbia University, New York
- M.S. Biophysics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
- B.S. with Honors
- M.S. with Honors
- Awarded Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Fellowship for Ph.D.
- Honorary Fellow, Indian College of Nuclear Medicine (ICNM)
- Awarded 2016-2017 AAPM/SNMMI Nuclear Medicine Residency Program Grant
- Please click here to see a full list of articles published by Dr. Relan on PubMed
- Please click here to see a complete list of articles published by Dr. Relan
- Radionuclide Imaging including PET-CT; Radiation Dosimetry, and Radiation Dose Reduction in Nuclear Medicine.
Stony Brook Medicine
Department of Radiology
HSC Level 4, Room 120
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8460