Stony Brook Medicine - Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- 25 Residents Total covering call at one hospital - very manageable call frequency.
- Daily case conference and didactic lectures at noon (45 minutes each).
- Innovative day-float system (start weekday call at noon as a week-long rotation instead of sporadic call days after normal work hours).
- Approved for Early Specialization in Interventional Radiology (ESIR) program by the ACGME. Two spots are available per year.
- Clinical and Research PET-MRI (one of the first in the country to acquire).
- Reimbursed resident conference attendance (one per year).
- Unlimited reimbursed conference travel for residents presenting scientific abstracts at major conferences.
- Full reimbursement for AIRP in R3.
- Radiology resident research conferences to link residents with department PhD's for abstracts and papers (See "Resident Research").
- Extensive teaching opportunities with medical students and physician assistant students.
Eligibility Requirements can be found here: https://renaissance.stonybrookmedicine.edu/gme/application