Zhao Jiang, M.D., Ph.D.
• Research Scientist
• Manager of the Preclinical MRI Center
- Postdoctoral Associate, Department of Radiology, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY, USA.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Department of Human Anatomy and Cell Science, Health Science/College of Medicine, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Ph.D., in Human Anatomy, Histology and Embryology, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Peking University Health Science Center, Beijing, China.
- Visiting Ph.D. student, at Research Imaging Institute, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, USA.
- Bachelor of Clinical Medical Degree (M.D.), Medical college, Qingdao University, Qingdao, Shandong Provence, China.
- MRI for Animal disease models
- MRI data processing and analysis
- Combination of MRI techniques and histology/molecular analysis
- Please click here to see a full list of articles published by Dr. Jiang on PubMed
Stony Brook Medicine
Department of Radiology
HSC Level 4, Room 129
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8460