Please click here to visit the GME page for the complete list of requirements for all of our fellowship programs
- Fellowship applicants must have successfully completed three years of US residency training with an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine or Family Medicine program.
- Candidates must have passed all three steps of the USMLE exam.
- Candidates for the Fellowship must be Board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Candidates must be a US citizen, permanent resident, have employment authorization identification, or hold a J-1 visa sponsored by ECFMG.
- Stony Brook University Hospital does not sponsor H1B visas for GME training
How to Apply
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
We begin accepting applications 24 months prior to the start date in July. Deadline for applications is based on the NRMP Match schedule for the upcoming July academic year.
Complete application process through Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). For additional inquiries please contact the Geriatric Fellowship Coordinator:
Mrs. Lisa Spinazzola
Stony Brook University Hospital
Department of Medicine, Geriatrics Division
HSC-Level 2, Room 155
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8228