**WE HAVE AN MSK FELLOWSHIP POSITION AVAILABLE TO START FOR A JULY 1, 2023, OUT OF MATCH APPOINTMENT.
In addition to the Minimum Application Requirements for all training programs at Stony Brook Medicine, applicants applying for the Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship must have completed an accredited radiology residency program and must be certified or qualified for certification by the American Board of Radiology by the beginning of the fellowship.
- For the appointment year 2024-25, our MSK Fellowship will have one MSK fellowship position available outside the NRMP Match. Interested applicants should email their application materials to the Attention: Deborah Dabbene/Linda Erickson at: email@example.com
SSR MSK Fellowship Common Application Form_07-2024.pdf
- For appointment year 2025-26, our MSK Fellowship will participate in the NRMP 2024 Radiology Match for Fellowships sponsored by the Society of Skeletal Radiology. MSK Match Resources and Timeline and the SSR Common Application Form for appointment year 2025/26 will be available at: https://skeletalrad.org/my-msk/msk-match-resources-timeline.
- Interviews will begin in January 2025. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early for best selection of interview dates and times.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2025-26 APPLICANTS
|November 1, 2023||We begin accepting fellowship application materials|
|January 8, 2024||Interviews begin|
|March 31, 2024||Interviews end|
|TBD||Match Day for Radiology fellowships|
|July 1, 2025||Fellowship appointment date|
Completed Application includes:
1. SSR Application for Musculoskeletal Radiology
3. Personal statement
4. USMLE or COMLEX transcript
5. Three letters of recommendation (one of which must be from your program director)
6. MSPE, final Transcript, and Diploma copy
7. Internship Certificate
8. ECFMG Certificate, if applicable
9. Color headshot photo (passport-size)
Completed applications and supporting documentation should be returned to:
Deborah Dabbene/Linda Erickson
Department of Radiology
Renaissance School of Medicine
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8460
Phone: (631) 444-2484
Fax: (631) 444-3926