We have an MSK Fellowship position available for July 1, 2022 appointment (out-of-match position). Interested applicants should submit their application materials as soon as possible to:
Attention Linda Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Program Director Dr. Daichi Hayashi if you have any questions during anytime of your application process.
In addition to the Minimum Requirements for all training programs at SUNY-Stony Brook University Medical Center, applicants applying for the Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship must have completed an accredited radiology residency program and must be certified or qualified for certification by the American Board of Radiology by the beginning of the fellowship.
How to Apply
- For appointment year 2022-23, we will consider your application outside the match. Please submit your application at your earliest opportunity so that we can review it in time for July 2022. Suitably eligible candidate will be invited for interview via Zoom.
- For appointment year 2023-24, our Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship will participate in the NRMP 2022 Radiology Match for Fellowships sponsored by the Society of Skeletal Radiology.
|August 1, 2021||We begin accepting fellowship application materials|
|November 1, 2021||Interviews begin|
|March 31, 2022||Interviews end|
|TBD 2022||Match Day for Radiology fellowships|
|July 1, 2023||Fellowship appointment date|
SSR Common Application form and MSK Match Resources and Timeline:
Completed Application includes:
- SSR Common Application for Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Personal statement
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- Three letters of recommendation (one of which must be from your program director)
- MSPE, final transcript and diploma copy
- Internship Certificate
- ECFMG Certificate, if applicable
- Color headshot photo (passport-size)
Completed applications and supporting documentation should be returned to:
Department of Radiology
Renaissance School of Medicine
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8460
Phone: (631) 444-2484
Fax: (631) 444-7538