We have an MSK Fellowship position available for July 1, 2022 appointment (out-of-match position). Interested applicants should submit their application materials as soon as possible to:
Attention Deborah Dabbene/ Linda Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Program Director, Dr. Daichi Hayashi, if you have any questions at any point in your application process.
In addition to the Minimum Application Requirements for all training programs at Stony Brook Medicine, applicants applying for the Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship must have completed an accredited radiology residency program and must be certified or qualified for certification by the American Board of Radiology by the beginning of the fellowship.
To review the University's most recent Minimum Application Requirements, Agreement of Appointment, and Salaries visit our Graduate Medical Education (GME) Application Information website link at:
- For the appointment year 2024-25, our MSK Fellowship will participate in the NRMP 2023 Radiology Match for Fellowships sponsored by the Society of Skeletal Radiology.
- Learn more about the MSK Match Resources and Timeline and download the SSR Common Application Form at: https://skeletalrad.org/my-msk/msk-match-resources-timeline
- We typically conduct interviews in early November. We are scheduling multiple interview dates and times. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early in time for these interview sessions. If you are applying after these interview sessions are over, we will still consider your application and will invite you for an interview as needed, until the end of the Interview season in March 2023.
|August 1, 2022||We began accepting fellowship application materials|
|November 1, 2022||Interviews begin|
|March 31, 2023||Interviews end|
|TBD, 2023||Match Day for Radiology fellowships|
|July 1, 2024||Fellowship appointment date|
Completed Application includes:
1. SSR Application for Musculoskeletal Radiology
3. Personal statement
4. USMLE or COMLEX transcript
5. Three letters of recommendation (one of which must be from your program director)
6. MSPE, final Transcript, and Diploma copy
7. Internship Certificate
8. ECFMG Certificate, if applicable
9. Color headshot photo (passport-size)
Completed applications and supporting documentation should be returned to:
Deborah Dabbene/Linda Erickson
Department of Radiology
Renaissance School of Medicine
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8460
Phone: (631) 444-2484
Fax: (631) 444-7538