The CTS team provides resources to accelerate and streamline clinical research trial start-up, recruitment, retention, study management and integration of research in the clinical setting.
Available services include:
- Provide educational programs, training and consults to strengthen career development among principle investigators and research staff in clinical and translational research.
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource to clinical researchers and serve as a liaison to the existing clinical trial resources and research offices regarding trial start-up, recruitment, retention, and study management.
- Work with research offices at Stony Brook such as the Office of Research Compliance, Office of Scientific Affairs and Office of Sponsored Programs.
- Assistance with funding opportunities, clinical trials budgeting, proposal submissions, IRB submissions and project management.
- Systematically collect and report metrics related to study start up and enrollment of clinical research trials for the purposes of review and process improvement.
- Support Stony Brook investigators to conduct multi-center trials and IRB process through SmartIRB.
Consult with an expert!
The support services are provided by Lead Knowledge and Clinical Trials Specialist, Maureen Hurst so call now!!!
To request a consultation please use the Stony Brook CTS Consultation Request Form.docx
For clinical trial questions, contact Maureen Hurst LPN, BS, MHA, CCRC @ Maureen.Hurst@stonybrookmedicine.edu or call 631-638-1942
Useful CTSC Templates