- University of Santo Tomas, Philippines - B.S.
- Benemeritus, University of Santo Tomas, Philippines - M.D.
- Internal Medicine, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA - Internship
- Department of Anesthesiology, Montefiore Hospital Medical Center, Bronx, NY - Residency
- Pediatric Anesthesia, The Children's Hospital Medical Center, Boston, MA. - Fellowship
- Alanes MY, Lagade M, Izrailtyan I.
Awareness of the Anesthesia Team Helps an Early Diagnosis of Iatrogenic Bladder Perforation During TURP Procedure.
- Llenes R, Fradlis A, Lagade M, Izrailtyan I.
Use of Transesophageal Echocardiography During Radical Nephrectomy for Invasive Renal Cell Carcinoma, Complicated by Severe Protamine-induced Allergic Response.
- Alanes MY, Izrailtyan I, Lagade M.
Intraoperative Anesthesia Management Alerts Surgery Team of Iatrogenic Bladder Perforation During TURP Procedure.