- MD in Anesthesiology, 1992-94, JNMC, Aligarh, India
- MBBS 1985-90, JNMC, Aligarh, India
- Internship in Dept of Medicine, 1990-91, JNMC, Aligarh, India
- Residency, Dept of Anesthesiology, 2001-2004, JNMC, Aligarh, India
- Internship in Dept of Surgery, 2000-2001, SUNY Stony Brook, NY
- Residency Dept of Anesthesiology, 2001-2004, SUNY Stony Brook, NY
- Certification - Board Certified in Anesthesiology in India
- Nunziata RL, Beg T, Abola R.
The Case of an Eclamptic 19-Year-Old 34-Week Gestation Woman and Discussion of Systems Based Improvement of the Maternal Mortality Rate.
- Beg T.
Interventional Endoscopy: Who is Too Sick for the GI Suite?
- Wetcher A, Bacon J, Azim S, Beg T.
Pulmonary and Brain Fat Embolism Syndrome.