- New York University, New York, NY - MD, PhD
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA - Anesthesiology Residency
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA - Fellowship in Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- Wu I, Poppers J.
Challenging CoreValve Positioning And Deployment During Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement.
Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists 37th Annual Meeting & Workshops. Washington, DC. April 2015
- Abola R, Poppers J, Schabel J.
Perioperative management of a parturient with severe cardiomyopathy for with postoperative use of an Impella catheter based cardiac assist device.
- Walton G, Gallagher C, Poppers J.
Emergent Management of a Patient with a Known History of Difficult Intubation and a Bleeding Neck.
- Hua B, Poppers J.
Utility of Intraoperative 3D TEE for Diagnosing Mitral Valve (MV) Prosthetic Failure Immediately Post-Replacement.
Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists 39th Annual Meeting & Workshops. Orlando, FL. 2017
- Joseph C, Fischl A, Poppers J, Bilfinger T.
Anesthetic considerations and management for a patient with compression of the carina and bilateral mainstem bronchi.
- Izrailtyan I, Poppers JS, Kowal RA, Zabirowicz E, Nie L, Romeiser JL, Gan TJ, Bennett-Guerrero E.
Perioperative TEE Continuous Quality Improvement Program.