- PubMed Search
- Gidicsin CM, Maye JE, Locascio JJ, Pepin LC, Philiossaint M, Becker JA, Younger AP, Dekhtyar M, Schultz AP, Amariglio RE, Marshall GA, Rentz DM, Hedden T, Sperling RA, Johnson KA. Cognitive activity relates to cognitive performance but not to Alzheimer disease biomarkers. a href="https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26062627/">Neurology. 2015 Jul 7;85(1):48-55.
- Maye JE, Betensky RA, Gidicsin CM, Locascio J, Becker JA, Pepin L, Carmasin J, Rentz DM, Marshall GA, Blacker D, Sperling RA, Johnson KA. Maternal dementia age at onset in relation to amyloid burden in non-demented elderly offspring. Neurobiol Aging. 2016 Apr;40:61-67.
- Levin MA, Shah A, Shah R, Kane E, Zhou G, Eisenkraft JB, Chen MD, Katz D, Park C, Lai CY, Burnett G, Gidicsin C, Madek J, Uysal S, Kohli-Seth R, Leibowitz AB; Mount Sinai HELPS Innovate Group.
Differential Ventilation Using Flow Control Valves as a Potential Bridge to Full Ventilatory Support during the COVID-19 Crisis: From Bench to Bedside. Anesthesiology. 2020 Jul 21:
- Gidicsin CM, Maye JE, Pepin LC, et al.
Brain amyloid and self-reported history of cognitive and physical activity.
6th International Human Amyloid Imaging Meeting - Miami, FL, January 12-14, 2012
- Gidicsin CM, Ying Y, Burnett G, Jeng CL, Park CH.
Identifying variability in resident comfort performing regional anesthesia blocks.
44th Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting – Las Vegas, NV, April 11-13, 2019.