- PubMed Search
- Kaplan I, Jiao Y, AuBuchon JD, Moore RP. Continuous Erector Spinae Plane Catheter for Analgesia After Infant Thoracotomy: A Case Report. A A Pract. 2018 Nov 1;11(9):250-252.
- Bezinover D, Deacutis MF, Dalal PG, Moore RP, Stine JG, Wang M, Reeder E, Hollenbeak CS, Saner FH, Riley TR 3rd, Janicki PK. Perioperative thrombotic complications associated with pediatric liver transplantation: a UNOS database evaluation. HPB (Oxford). 2019 Mar;21(3):370-378
- Moore RP, Liu CJ, George P, Welch TP, AuBuchon JD, Jiao Y, Drobish JK. Early experiences with the use of continuous erector spinae plane blockade for the provision of perioperative analgesia for pediatric liver transplant recipients. Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2019 Apr 16
- Oster AS, Reina E, Fehr JJ, Moore RP, Cox TE, George P. Massive Fetal Transfusion During an Emergency Ex Utero Intrapartum Treatment for a Congenital Infantile Fibrosarcoma: A Case Report. A A Pract. 2019 Oct 1;13(7):267-270.
- McKinney M, George P, Reina E, Moore RP. Impact of Dedicated Fetal Pediatric Anesthesiology Team on Outcomes of Fetal Surgery; Early Experiences and Future Directions. SPA meeting March 2019
- Harris J, Moore RP. Continuous Erector Spinae Plane Block for Pediatric hip surgery : A Case Report. SPA meeting March 2019
- Fernandez D, Moore RP. Erector Spinae Block in a Left Thoracotomy for Coarctation Repair In An Infant. MARC Presentation April 2019
- Rove KO, Welch TP, Vricella GJ, AuBuchon JD, Coplen DE, Traxel EJ , Moore RP. Erector Spinae Plane Catheters Confer Equivalent Benefits to Standard Regional Anesthetic Techniques in Pediatric Urologic Reconstructive Patients. SPU meeting May 2019